Current Job Postings
We are a nationwide Specialty Contractor looking for professional, motivated fixture installers to install display fixtures in retail and commercial environments throughout the U.S. Lead / supervisor experience is a plus, but not required. Prior fixture assembly or installation experience is desired. Extensive travel is required in this position.
Potential candidates must pass our pre-employment screening process which includes drug testing and a motor vehicle review. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Compensation is based on experience. Candidates must be able to work overtime, as needed. All travel expenses and per diems are paid by the company.
Requirements for a fixture installer are as follows:
- Must have basic carpentry skills, and basic tool knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 to 10 hours a day, bend, stoop, and safely lift heavy materials.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications.
- Must have a strong commitment to job site safety. OSHA 10 or 30, Scissor Lift, and First Response Certification is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record. A motor vehicle report (MVR) will be run on all potential hires, and will be randomly revisited throughout employment.
- Must be and remain drug free at all times. Pre-employment drug screening is standard procedure for all potential hires. Ongoing random drug screening may be conducted throughout employment.
- Must have and maintain hand tools. Hand tools are defined as tools typically carried in one's tool belt and/or small tool box (including a cordless drill).
Our employees hold a high standard for safety, quality, and overall company representation. In return – for those who qualify – we offer company paid health insurance and top wages in the industry. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your information.